SAP is the world’s largest business software company and currently operates in over 180 countries worldwide. Employing over 67,000 employees this software giant has a simple vision, and that is to “to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.”
65% of coffee and tea producers in the world work with SAP
64% of ice cream producers in the world are customers of SAP
SAP’s solutions touch over 97% of the world’s mobile subscribers
SAP systems help every industry including hospitals and universities
SAP is a market leader in applications, analytics and mobility solutions
- Business Development
- Commercial Business
- Financial Controlling
- Presales Communications
- Supply Chain
Working at SAP offers some great opportunities for personal growth and development amongst other benefits, these include:
- Large intern community
- Opportunities for international travel
- Strong possibilities of a graduate job after your placement year
- Free lunch and a subsidised coffee shop
- Bonus scheme
- £16,500 starting salary
- 25 days holidays
- 360 Nuffield health check
– High level of responsibility
Email your CV and cover letter to the recruitment team along with an answer to these 4 questions:
- What motivates you and how has this helped you to succeed?
- Please describe a time when you made a mistake and the steps you took to resolve this.
- Give an example of when you have worked within a team and the role you played.
- Give an example of when you have used time management to balance and prioritize your workload.
Deadline – 12th January 2015 (Apply ASAP)
For more information on how to apply please click here.